2014 YFCI Conference Travel Medical Enrollment
Atlas International Travel Medical
Please complete one enrollment form per family and click “Submit Form” at the bottom of the page when finished.
NOTE: We recommend the Atlas Travel Insurance Option purchasing the $50,000 medical policy maximum with a $0 deductible.If you need help along the way, please call (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052; or email a Client Advisor and we’ll be in touch soon.
Atlas International Travel Medical Overview
US and non-US citizens who are at least 14 days of age are eligible for coverage outside of their Home Country, under this plan. Individuals age 70 to 79 as of the Certificate Effective Date are subject to a $150,000 Overall Maximum or less. Individuals age 80 and over as of the Certificate Effective Date are subject to a $10,000 Overall Maximum. COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 ARE Covered!
Highlights and Benefits*
- Guaranteed issue!—no health questions!
- Covers COVID-19/SARS-Cov-2
- Coverage from 5 to 364 days.
- No Age Limits
- Competitive Rates
- Choice of 6 Medical Maximums up to $2,000,000
- In & Out of Hospital Benefits
- Choice of 7 Deductibles (NO deductible option)
- 100% Coverage after your deductible up to the policy maximum
- NO Urgent Care Center Co-Pay (outside USA-$15 inside USA)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Accidental Death ($25,000)
- Purchase on-line application & print ID card
- Plan underwriter is Lloyd’s which is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best and A+ (Strong) by S&P
State and Country Restrictions*
Not available to individuals who are physically located in New York, Maryland, Washington, or Australia or Canada at the time of purchase.
Not available if the Home Country/Country of Residence is: Australia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria.
Not Available for the following Destination Countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
Note: Cuba travel is restricted for all countries, except United States. *See below for the message that is returned when Home Country AND Citizenship equal United States, and primary destination = Cuba.
Please call us at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052 for help finding a comparable plan.
Plan underwriter is Lloyd’s which is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best and A+ (Strong) by S&P
This insurance policy excludes coverage for pre-existing conditions, except as provided for under the Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions benefit. This policy defines a pre-existing condition and provides the description of the Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions benefit.
*Questions about what you see here? Please review the policy Brochure for a summary of the plan, or the Description of Coverage for a complete schedule of benefits, exclusions, and other details. Or give us a call at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052.