Group Travel Plans:
for Teams heading overseas
We know how important your work at Men and Women of Action is, and we know that’s it’s just as important to make sure that you have the best coverage for your health while you’re overseas. Knowing this, we’ve put together the two of our most comprehensive and customizable plans for you to choose from. You can view the benefits, view and print the brochure, and get a quote from the below.
Now, let’s get started. Select the type of insurance you feel is best suited for your team and travel needs.
Health insurance and assistance for short-term international travel. NOW covers COVID-19!
GeoBlue Voyager Overview
At Last a “Travel Medical” Plan That:
Covers Pre-existing Conditions
Offers Direct Bill on Overseas Claims
Has No Pre-certification Penalties
Simply, the most unique travel medical plan MissionaryHealth.net has EVER offered!
This plan is available to U.S. residents, age 95 or younger, who live in approved states. This is a nonrenewable plan. Subsequent periods of insurance can be purchased, in which case new Deductible, Eligibility and Pre-existing Condition Exclusions will apply. There is no pre-existing condition exclusion.
Highlights and Benefits*
- Up to $1,000,000 medical/$500,000 evacuation
- Up to 180 days of coverage. One policy extension
- is available
- A choice of medical limits and deductibles
- Pre-existing conditions coverage is available*
- Two levels of coverage are available: Essential and Choice*
- Group plans are available with a 10% discount for groups of five or more.
- Available up to age 95*
State and Country Restrictions*
GeoBlue Voyager is available in all states.
Underwritten by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
*Questions about what you see here? Please download the plan brochure for a complete schedule of benefits, exclusions, and other details. Or give us a call at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052.
Group Outreach Travel Medical Insurance
Most travelers assume they will be covered by their standard medical plan. The truth is, while traditional plans may offer adequate domestic coverage, they are not designed for international travel. Without even realizing it, you may be putting your health - and that of your group - at risk.
Group Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Overview
Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance is designed to meet the needs of international travelers looking for temporary medical insurance coverage while traveling outside of their home country. In addition to medical benefits, the plan includes coverage for emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation, and a choice of deductibles and plan maximums.
Highlights and Benefits
- Three maximum limits; $50,000, $100,000, and $250,000
- Three individual deductible choices; $0, $100, and $250
- Medical Expenses — up to the maximum limit
- Out-patient Medical Expenses — up to the maximum limit
- Prescription Drugs — up to the maximum limit
- Emergency Medical Evacuation — up to $500,000 lifetime maximum (independent of the Maximum Limit)
- Emergency Reunion — up to $50,000
- Return of Mortal Remains — up to $50,000
- Return of Minor Children — up to $50,000
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition – Medical
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition – Emergency Medical Evacuation (for US citizens only)
- Common Carrier Accidental Death
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Plus Optional Riders!
For a full description of the plan, please see our brochure.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have questions, please call (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052; or ask Client Advisor–Adam Bates and we’ll be in touch soon.